Thursday, November 7, 2013

Something New

Okay, so now I am venturing out of my usual rustic, primitive signs after I got some really great scrapbooking on sale at Michaels.  I decided to use some paper to cover the wood. I used my typical craft paint to create a border, and then I hand lettered the words.

So far, this is what I have:

I think it turned out really great.  I love the spacing of the lettering.  The paper definitely gives it more of a modern flair than my usual projects.  This will be one of many that will sold at the Animal Compassion Team's holiday boutique on December 17.  Keep an eye out for more information.  This one is available right away for $10.













I've linked up at these wonderful parties!

Sunday

It's So Very Cheri
Nifty Thrifty Things
Twigg Studios
DIY Showoff
Life on Lakeshore Drive

Monday

I Should Be Mopping the Floor
The DIYers
A Round Tuit
The Dedicated House
Maison de Pax