| Before Move In |
![]() |
| After Move In, Before Remodel Drum Roll Please......... |
I love my new wood floors! It makes it so much more warm and cozy in here! Wait till you hear the disaster this started with!
So we had decided on a "LVT" flooring, which is a luxury vinyl. It's supposed to be indestructable, and hold up against all pets. We put the flooring in the living room and before we even had finished it and put the furniture back, it was scratched up and it looked terrible! We halted the project and went to the flooring store, who agreed to take back the unused portion and refund our money. With the refunded money, we bought this flooring, which is a laminate wood. It really has been indestructable against the pets.
My husband has done this project all by himself! He deserves a medal, seriously. It has been a HUGE project and he has worked tirelessly all week, and still kept his 3pm to midnight job. He's awesome!
It has been totally stressful here at home trying to work and live in this construction zone, and get ready for our big Christmas party! This is what my home has looked like in the past week!
Notice I always have a dog in the picture? I swear they love getting their pictures taken. Unless of course, I'm actually trying to take their picture!
But now my house is all back to normal and it looks fabulous! I bought a couple of new rugs, which you can see in my Holiday Home Tour. I hope you enjoyed the reveal. Let me know what you think!
I shared this post at:





No comments:
Post a Comment
Please comment