Happy Thursday everybody! I hope you are having a great and productive week! I, myself, have been down with a headache for three days so it hasn't been that productive here! I have been working on learning my new camera and I did spend some time (and $40!) in the book store the other day. I love the bookstore. I can sit and just browse for hours, but the longer I'm there, the more money I spend! I just love the feel and look and smell of books. I love how they feel in my hands, their shape, their size, the titles. I buy books I never read because the cover looks good or it has a fun title. I guess there could be worse obsessions!
Anyway, on to last week's features! Thank you all for sharing at last week's link up. We are slowly, but steadily growing, which is great! Continue to share and invite your friends! If you're featured, don't forget to grab a button on the sidebar! Thanks for playing!
Thanks for sharing all your wonderful ideas with us! Please be sure to share this week too!
Rules:
Anything Goes
Visit as many links as you share
Link back to Through the Dutch Door
Easy Breezy!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please comment