Fall is in the air! Well, sort of. I read that it's going to be in the 100s again tomorrow. But at least we can buy our Pumpkin Spice lattes, right? Anyway, I've been busy plugging away getting ready for the Fall craft faires. I will be doing four this year, so far. Please see my EVENTS PAGE to find out where I'll be.
Exciting news!! We are working with a new store in Old Town Clovis called The Urban Umbrella and you will now be able to purchase our quality, handmade beer soap and scrubs in a brick and mortar!
Scents Available:
Chocolate
Vanilla
Honey Oatmeal
Eucalyptus Spearmint
You can still purchase other scents online or at our craft shows.
Lavender
Cinnamon Clove
Pineapple
Peppermint
I've also added these rustic beauties to our repertoire! Two full sized soap bars!
Like what you see? I'd love your feedback, questions, or loyalty by liking us and following us on our social media pages!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please comment