Friday, November 1, 2013

We Sell Gold Canyon Candles too!

About 6 years ago, the October before my son was born, I decided to join Gold Canyon candles as a consultant. I remember it being really cold, and I was hugely pregnant, and I ventured out on my own to go to a Gold Canyon meeting, that I had been invited to by someone I did not know, my upline. I honestly don't remember how I came in touch with her to be my upline. I signed up and did a few parties, struggled to get people interested in hosting. I loved the candles. I ended up spending more on candles than I made. We gave them for gifts, we burned them. After my son was a bit older, he loved getting the packages on our door step. We would sit on the living room floor and open up all the lids and smell them.


My favorites are the seasonal scents, Christmas Presence, Apple Spice, Pumpkin Pie, Autumn Walk. I even had a small down line for awhile. Over the past couple of years, I let my Gold Canyon business fade but recently revisited my love for the World's Finest. I have some candles in stock, mostly the aromatherapy line, but I always take orders, and I'm constantly on the look out for someone to host me a party. It can even be an online/catalog party if you don't want to carve out an afternoon. I do have a website. If you are interested in ordering or hosting a party, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment