The drawer pulls were three inches apart for the holes but the actual pull was more like 3.5. I used a craft stick and measured an even 3 inches across and pushed push pins through it. To make sure the push pins were level, I used a small leveling device.
Using the level this way was kind of tricky so I pushed pinned the craft stick to the bulletin board on the wall and leveled it that way. I forgot to get a picture but it gave me a more accurate display of levelling.
I placed a small line in the direct center of my two push pins.
Next I placed tape across the front of the drawer in an X to show me the direct center of the drawer. Then I lined up my center line on the craft stick to where the pieces of tape crossed together, and the push pins ended up lining up directly in the corners of the criss cross.
Last, I gently pressed to leave a small hole in the front of the cabinet for drilling.
I hope that made sense. It really went quickly. We have 9 drawers and it took longer to remove and reuse the tape for each drawer. If you have any questions, please ask. I love to hear from you and I'm happy to help!!
If you'd like to see how I hung up knobs, click HERE
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please comment