Wednesday, January 22, 2014

This~N~That Thursday #6

Happy Thursday!  I have been very busy this week fixing up my kitchen.  To read more about my kitchen mishap, you can visit Here.  I can't wait to share a post about it and give you the finished photos.  It's turning out so great!  It's slow-going, but that's okay because I really want it to be perfect.



We spent some of the day treasure hunting and came back with a heaping truck full of stuff.  These are the best kinds of treasures!  I'll post more about this later too.

But, we all know why we are here, so let's get on with it.  Last week, I was fortunate enough to participate in Wine'd Down Wednesday at Our Three Peas, so these featured posts are from that.

1. Vegetable Soup with Kale and Chickpeas by Hello Little Home
2. 14 Frugal Kitchen Organizing Ideas by Frugality Gal
3. Tomatillo Salsa Steaks by Table for Two, Please

Now, on to our party!  Please post up to three of your latest and/or greatest posts.  Make sure you visit some of the other bloggers and be friendly.  We all love comments!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment