Wednesday, January 29, 2014

This~~N~That Thursday #7

Oh. My. Gosh!!  I forgot that it was Wednesday and time to post our This~N~That Thursday!  This kitchen has really taken it's toll on me and lately, it has been all I've been consumed with!  I'm estimating three more days till I'm done.  Plus I'm in the midst of a fairly large life change, that I'll post about later (work related, not so much house related), and was fighting off a cold for a couple days (and I won!)

So here we go.  Better late than never.

Here are last week's features:

1.  14 VALENTINE'S DAY DIY DECORATING IDEAS {ROUND UP}

by Huckleberry Love


2.  Organized Desk with a Surprise Ending by Second Hand House


3.  Thoughts on Having Another Child by Many Waters





Thank you for playing with us last week!  Be sure to grab a button and link up!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment