Wednesday, February 5, 2014

This~N~That Thursday #8

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

I'm so excited!  Tomorrow my sweet hubby is taking me into San Francisco for the day, then we are going to spend the night in Livermore, California in preparation for the big Paris Flea Market Friday!!  I can't wait!

Today, my hubby, son, and I had a nice lunch and afternoon together, then my mom cooked me my favorite lasagna and we spent the evening over there!  I had a very nice day.

Before we get on with the linky party, I want to share my lovely birdhouse flowers my hubby brought home for me.  He brought them on the way home from the gym on his bike.  What a funny sight he was carrying the flowers completely with floating balloon on his bike.  But I absolutely love them!  Thanks, Honey!!


Now on to our featured links from last week:

African Flower Heart Pillow

by

Valentines in the Powder Room

by

Free Sewing Pattern

by

Thank you to all the wonderful shares!  If you've been featured, please grab a Featured button on the sidebar and tell a friend to come join us at This~N~That Thursdays!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment