Saturday, March 1, 2014

Featured on So Much Better With Age

Whew!  What a couple of weeks!  We've had so much drama going on with my dad in the hospital, and then to add to that, we've had some additional extended family confrontations.  But the blog should be back in full swing this week!  My dad is on the full recovery and should be home some time this week.  

So because of all of this, I totally missed last Thursday when I was featured on the Home Tour of So Much Better with Age!  She features a lot of vintage/French decor and her website is lovely!  You should go on over and check her out and leave a comment!

Thank you to all of my visitors coming from there!  I promise!  My blog is usually more lively than that!  

How are things in your neck of the woods?  Leave me a comment and let me know!

Oh yeah, This~N~That Thursday will be back this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment