I love how the lighter color makes the detail pop! I have some flowering seeds for these. There are three of them and they will line the boring side of our driveway.
Today my family and I went to Lowe's to pick up some herbs and such for our garden. A lot of our stuff didn't survive our five days of hard freeze, even though it was covered.
We got some strawberries, which we planted in this unused water fountain.
We also got some lettuces, a pineapple sage, spinach, basil, Italian Oregano, and a Stevia.
I also got a few flowers for the steps on our front porch. I have two of these but I need to get the other matching pot back from my mom. I had found a bunch of them roadside while treasure hunting, and my husband unknowingly gave a few to my mom!
And these. I love these! The pot? Also found roadside and didn't do a thing to it. I can't believe the useable stuff people throw out!
We couldn't leave my son out. He loves gardening. So he picked out these cuties and planted them himself (with a little help from Mom!)
See the larger one on the right by the rock? I found that one during a treasure hunt. Someone was throwing the poor thing out! I saved some Pointsettias that way too! I can't just let plants die!
These are my Freesia flowers. They are a bulb that just popped up this past week. I absolutely love the smell of them! So sweet, like candy!!
And look who's back!! It's our mama bird!
Thank you for coming a long with me while planting! I hope you like my garden. It's definitely coming along! Be sure to come back in the next few weeks to see what else we've done! We have such big plans for our yard!
I'd love to hear what you think! Share and leave a message!!








No comments:
Post a Comment
Please comment