I was very excited to get my kitchen project done. You can read all about it here. I knew I wanted knobs and I knew exactly what kind. I was ecstatic to be given the opportunity to sample some hardware from D Lawless Hardware in Olney, Illinois.
I went to the website right away to pick out what I wanted and was blown away at the affordability of their products. Some of the accent items were half of what I had paid in a big box store. I was excited and to be totally honest, I spent a couple hours on the website, just browsing through all the wonderful things!
I finally decided on a simple oil rubbed bronze knob with a rope embellishment, and a simple matching cup pull. I think they make quite the statement! I love the pulls! The contrast of the dark color with the light cabinets really makes a statement. The quality of the knobs and pulls are top of the line, heavy duty. The knobs have little nipples on the end of them to help better secure them to the wood. One problem I did have was that the two sets of screws that came with each one did not fit. One was too long, the other was too short. So I ended up running to our big box store and buying a package of screws that were the right length for my cabinet doors.
Here are some pictures, and you can also see some in the kitchen post listed above. This picture shows the bottom cabinets before the knobs were in. Yes, it definitely needs them!
Here are the final pictures.
I love the cup pulls!! I love my new cottage kitchen! It was a LOT of work but totally worth it in the end! You can read more about my cottage kitchen transformation HERE
Take a look at D Lawless and see everything they have to offer. You won't be disappointed! I know I wasn't! Tell them that Dutch Door sent ya!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Please comment