So I've figured out a way that I'm going to go back to being a stay at home mom. I am missing my family terribly and they are missing me as well. As I write this, I have 109 days left until my last day as a Kindergarten teacher.
So what am I doing after June 5, you might wonder? My husband and I are working on making Through the Dutch Door a real business and not just a blog. We've been cooking up (quite literally!) some schemes on selling soaps, and repurposed furniture, and other odds and ends at Farmer's Markets and craft fairs. Through the Dutch Door blog will become Through the Dutch Door Country Store. We are starting with handmade BEER soap!!
Our business launch will be May 8. But until then, you can keep an eye on our website at www.throughthedutchdoor.com. Keep an eye out for us in Clovis, California at the Old Town Farmer's Markets, Friday nights from 5:30 to 9pm. I can't wait to share my soap with you!
You can read more about our beer soap at http://www.throughthedutchdoor.com/p/soaps.html
Here are some photos for you to enjoy!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Please comment