Tuesday, March 24, 2015
The Countdown is On!
72 days and counting until my last day as a full time employee. I'm honestly not sure how all of you full timers, especially you moms who work full time outside of the home. I just can't cut it. I'm not happy. The job isn't too bad, albeit, it has been extremely difficult, I think it's one of those things that can grow on me, but not having time or freedom or energy to do the things of my interest really wears on me. So, now with only 10 weeks left to go, I've been compiling a list of things I'm going to complete when I am no longer a full time employee. Here they are in no particular order:
Launch Through the Dutch Door Handmade Soaps
Go back to the gym that I've paid 2 years in advance for
Go to bible study at my church
Volunteer at my church
Volunteer at the local animal rescue
Spend the mornings with my husband
Run a marathon
Patch the hole in my wall
Scrub and polish my wood floors
Scrub my grout
Work in the garden
Lose the 10 pounds I gained when I started working
Refinish the furniture filling up my garage and the side of my house
See my friends for lunch
Just sit in my living room and stare out the window
Have breakfast out with my husband
Volunteer in my son's classroom
Cook more
Keep a clean house
I loved my life as a part time business owner, full time stay at home mom. I'm not sure why I gave that up. This is a hard lesson learned that I really need to think before I act. Next time I say I want to get a job, someone slap me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please comment