11 more working days! Then I am free. It's been a helluva year and I am ready to get back to my life as a stay at home mom, wife, blogger, animal rescuer, massage therapist, and anything else that suits my fancy. The possibilities are endless but not having a set plan scares me a little. This is my chance to put my faith in God and go where He leads me. This is a first and a bit difficult to let my control freak rest a bit. In the meantime, I've compiled a list of to-do's that I can't wait to get started on once I'm done doing my time.
1. Scrub grout
2. Scrub wood floors
3. Refinish all the projects that the side of my house has been collecting.
4. Make soap
5. Cuddle my old, sick dog
6. Sleep in
7. Stay up late
8. Garden
9. Keep my house clean regularly
10. Clean out the fridge
11. Clean off the fridge
12. Run a marathon (seriously! I have time to train again!)
13. Go to the gym
14. Cook dinners
15. Build my husband's real estate online presence
16. Blog
17. Join women's bible study at our church
18. Volunteer with the animal rescue
19. Clean out the pantry
20. Volunteer in my son's classroom
Basically, go back to my life BEFORE full time teaching!! 11 days! I can do this!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please comment