Sunday, May 24, 2015

New Items

It's nice to have a long weekend.  What better way to spend it than cleaning up the soap room and getting some new items on board? 

First, I tried a new method of wrapping.  I really like the look of this method and it's actually easier than the prior method.  What do you think?



Next, I used some of our samples and smaller portions and combined them.
Introducting, Skinnies:


Skinnies come with 2-3 skinny sized bars, each of a different scent.  This is a great way to sample several scents for one low price!

And next, we have Chunkies!


These are Through the Dutch Door's version of soap on a rope!

Tomorrow, we will be working on tweaking our last recipe to bring you the finest handmade beer soap!  Spearmint Eucalyptus will be our scent!

Let us know what you think!  I love to hear from you?  What do you think of our new soap on a rope? How about our skinnies?  Would you buy a Spearmint Eucalyptus soap?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment