Friday, December 9, 2016

31 Days of Christmas Ornaments, Day 2

Today after school, I picked my kid up and we decided we were going to do some Christmas shopping.  Our first stop is our favorite store, Target.  He insists on pushing the shopping cart.  So, of course, now I am not only my eyes and ears, but I am also his eyes and ears.  He's so busy looking at all the stuff HE wants for Christmas, that several times he nearly ran into other customers or store displays.  And it never fails, that every time we do the self checkout, he does something to the computer to mess it up!  Today, he tried to scan his Gatorade too fast for the computer to read it, then put it on the baggage counter, only for the computer to freak out thinking we were going to steal our Gatorade.  It even blocked out the item, so we could not rescan it, but had to call the checker over, who had to also go ask for help.  Our first stop ended up being our last stop!

Anyways.....





My second ornament I'd like to share is not an old one.  In fact, it's only about two years old, and really fun and whimsical.

Two years ago, I got an unexpected job offer that whisked me off to a Kindergarten classroom.  For Christmas, I wanted to do something fun but easy for the kids to take home to the parents.  Enter: Falling Christmas Kid Ornament!

Of course I had to first test it out on my own kid!



These were a hit in the classroom and we love ours too!  In fact, it's in the front of our tree, close to the bottom.  We put the less fragile ones toward the bottom, (doesn't everyone?)  We have a 100 pound crazy dog!

Thank you for joining me on this 2nd day of my 31 days.  What ornaments would you like to share?  I'd love to see your favorites!






Pieced Pastimes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment