Monday, December 2, 2013

Operation: Kitchen Cabinets, Part 3



Day 3.  I really was hoping to be done at this point, but no.  I still have 6! doors left to do a second coat and wax, along with edging.  Overall, it does look pretty.  When you stand back, it has a beautiful sheen to it.  The color is lovely.  Just don't look too closely because it's a big mess.  Like Monet, right? Waxing was a pain.  It was an added step and it was not easy.  A little wax does not go a long way. I'll do a separate review of my experience with chalk paint later on.

Tomorrow, we'll get the lights and the cabinet hardware and be able to stamp done on this project.  Would I do it again?  In the words of my friend when I asked her if she shops on Black Friday?  HELL to the NO!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment