Friday, November 28, 2014

Happy Holidays!

As we close out another wonderful Thanksgiving, I'm surprised by the fact that is has been just about a year since I started Through the Dutch Door.  What a year it's been!



Started selling Gold Canyon
Almost lost my dad to a collapsed lung
Closed Solstice Spa & Boutique
Moved into Wishing 4 Wellness
Went to Las Vegas
Moved out of Wishing 4 Wellness
Helped my husband get his real estate license
Moved into Tide Massage Therapy
Homeschooled my son
Decided to move to Oregon
Decided not to move to Oregon
Went to Disneyland
Put my son back into school
Quit selling Gold Canyon
Took on a full time teaching job (What was I thinking?!?!?!)
Ran a full marathon
Moved out of Tide Massage Therapy
Started planning a new version of Through the Dutch Door

Whew!  I'm exhausted just thinking about it!  Overall, it's been a wonderful, busy year, but in all honesty, I hope next year is more quiet.  I've decided not to keep my full time job.  My son still needs me here at home and it has always been my dream to be a stay at home mom.  I'm sorry that I took this job and I am now committed until June.  So during that time, I am working on a SAHM plan to expand Through the Dutch Door.  I'm excitedly working on business plans and websites, what I do best!!

Keep an eye out for an all new Through the Dutch Door.  I will continue to update this blog, and it will be a part of the new business.

And, during all this time, we have reached over 20,000 views!!!  Thank you to all of you who are still around, even though I hardly post.

Now that Thanksgiving is over, bring out the Christmas decorations!!  The rustic tree is up and the rest will be put up tomorrow.  Come back soon for pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment