Sunday, December 14, 2014
Sending out Christmas Cards
Every year since as long as I could remember (except last year), I have sent out Christmas cards. In the past, I've gone so far as to have family photos taken and did personalized cards. In the even further distant past, I used to hand make each and every one of them with cardstock, rubber stamps, and markers. This year, with my new full time job, that did not happen. Instead, I hastily picked up a few boxes and filled them out, sitting in front of the TV with my son, exhausted from a long day at work. I made matching labels and sent them.
Overall, I had 16 cards in the two packages I purchased, and I used every single one of them. I started off with a very small list that kept growing. So the question is, who do you send your Christmas cards to? How does one make the Christmas card cut?
Here at Through the Dutch Door, this is how you make the Christmas Card Cut List:
1. You are family
2. You are a close, personal friend.
3. You mean a lot to our family.
4. You send us a card first.
One or more of the above critera, AND I have to have your address, and you get a Christmas card.
So let me know. How do you choose who you send Christmas cards to? How many cards do you send out each year? Do you make or buy your cards? I'd love for you to share pictures of your cards!
- See more at: http://itssoverycheri.com/2014/12/14/party-time-12-14-2014/#sthash.ecVhjZ7p.dpuf
Labels:
holiday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Please comment