Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Top 10 Things About Me

Every week, I am going to give you my top ten list.  Since I'm fairly new to the blogging world, and you're fairly new to my page, I thought I'd start off with top ten little tidbits about me.


1.  I have a bachelor's degree and a teaching credential.


2.  I taught kindergarten, first grade, and I was a massage therapist, and a wedding planner.


3.  I am an only child.


4.  I am a runner and have run half marathons and a full marathon.


5.  I love to do kickboxing.


6.  I am an introvert.


7.  I believe in God and that Jesus is my savior.


8.  My husband and I have been married 10 years but have been together 18.


9.  I am afraid to fly.


10.  My biggest fear is regret.



Thanks for reading my first installment of my top ten list.  If you're interested, follow me on social media!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment